Monday 6 June 2011

ELF Swatch Post - Mixed Bag!

 Just thought I'd post a few swatches, a mixed bag really....but to show off some of the lipwear options along with what the transformer palette can do.
Lip swatches - with flash

 
Lip Swatches without flash
Left to right we have ELF value range lipsticks in shades Classy and Seductive. In the middle is ELF Mineral Lipstick in Royal Red, followed by Mineral Lip Gloss in Pageant Princess, lastly there is the ELF Value range Liquid lipstick in Strawberry. These are some of my favourite products and are all gorgeous on.  The Classy & Strawberry are my current favourites.....although I'm waiting for my 75p lip glosses to arrive. Don't you love ELF special offers?!

Elf, glorious Elf :)
Next up, is the Drama quad from the value range.


I've chosen to swatch this one as the Studio eye transformer works better on dark colours, although the colours are so pretty you can also wear them alone. I especially love the lilac shade.

Drama, without flash

Drama, with Flash
Okay so the colours in drama are white, mid grey, dark grey and light grey.  I applied the Pink colour from the eye transformer onto the mid grey (second from left), I applied the lilac shade onto the dark grey and then the green onto the light grey.  The light grey wasn't a very full colour to begin with and the Eye Transformer didn't really add anything new.  Even the mid grey was that amazing.  But the lilac on the dark grey just looks gorgeous. I wish the lilac was available in a large shade on its own; I use it by itself and with other colours....it's the shade in the palette I go for every time.  Anyway, here's the results.  
Drama shades with transformer palette (without flash)


Drama shades with Transformer palette (with flash)

The colour options are endless once you have this palette. I'm going to try this with some even darker colours at some point and I'll post the swatches.  In the meantime, THIS awesome blog has some great swatches.

No comments:

Post a Comment